Official quotation with quantity purchase involving 52 varieties
Release date: 2020-01-14 Views: 0
On January 13, 52 varieties were officially quoted for volume purchase.
▍52 variety prices start to kill
According to the notification from the Hunan Province Public Resources Trading Service Platform on January 10, the special centralized procurement quotation for 52 kinds of antibacterial drugs will officially enter the quotation link.
According to the notification requirements, the timing of the official quotation is:
The first round of official quotations:
Quotation object: all bidding products in the announced group list
Offer time: January 13, 2020 8: 00 ~ 15: 00
Decryption time: 15: 00 ~ 18: 00, January 13, 2020
The second round of official quotations:
Object of quotation: After the first round of quotation is decrypted, the list of medicines that meet the second round of quotation and the second round are subsequently announced, and qualified related companies conduct the second round of quotation
Offer time: January 15, 2020 8: 00 ~ 15: 00
Decryption time: 15: 00 ~ 18: 00, January 15, 2020
On the same day, the Hunan Provincial Public Resource Trading Service Platform also issued the "Notice on the Announcement of the Results of the Hunan Provincial Antibacterial Drugs Specialized Centralized Purchasing Drug Review Sub-group", and 1,145 products were finally confirmed and grouped and qualified for bidding.
(Source: Hunan Public Resources Trading Service Platform)
▍52 varieties of procurement points
As early as August 31, 2019, Hunan Medical Insurance Bureau issued the "Implementation Plan for Specialized Antibacterial Drugs Centralized Procurement (Draft for Solicitation of Comments)", which is intended to start from the category of antibiotics and try to explore a feasible centralized procurement path for promotion to other Category.
On November 11, 2019, the Hunan Medical Insurance Bureau formally issued a notice on the "Implementation Plan for Specialized Centralized Procurement of Antibacterial Drugs in Public Medical Institutions in Hunan Province in 2019". A total of 52 drugs were included in the centralized procurement list.
Scope of purchase
1. According to the order of the provincial procurement platform for drug purchases in order from large to small in 2018, the cumulative purchase amount accounts for the top 80% of the drugs in the antibiotics (including all specifications on the provincial procurement platform with the same generic name and the same dosage form), combined Antibiotics clinical use specifications, meeting the clinical needs of adults and children, national medical insurance catalog policies, essential drug policies, and drug consistency evaluation policies, etc., are selected by experts to determine this volume procurement catalog, which is in principle not the same as the generic name and the same drug form More than two commonly used specifications. (Please refer to the table at the end of the purchase catalog for details)
Drugs that belong to national medical insurance negotiations and state-level centralized procurement of quantities are not included in this volume procurement catalog, and are implemented in accordance with relevant state regulations.
2. The common name or dosage form and specifications of antibacterial drugs that are not in the volume purchase catalogue are linked to the lowest provincial (bid) prices (excluding the prices in Guangdong, Fujian, and Chongqing, the same below) to form a linked list. Catalogue, the purchase amount of which is controlled within 20% of the total purchase amount of antibacterial drugs of this medical institution in the previous year.
Medicines without the provincial-level bids (online prices) (including the lowest-price medicines that have passed the consistency evaluation but have not been evaluated) are negotiated by medical institutions and enterprises independently. There are 3 county-level and above in the province. In the case of a medical institution's purchase transaction, an enterprise can independently apply for online listing at the lowest price negotiated, and apply for a downward adjustment of the online listing price within one month after the new provincial lowest price appears. If it fails to apply in a timely manner, the drug's qualification for online listing can be cancelled.
1. The drugs in the volume purchase catalog are subject to the deadline specified in the procurement announcement, and the lowest provincial (bid) price in each province is the quoted price.
2. If the bidding company's product does not win the bid online price, the lowest price limit of the drug with the same quality level, common name, dosage form and specification is used as the price limit for the drug. If there is no complete correspondence, the lowest transaction price of the provincial procurement platform before the date of the announcement of the procurement shall be the price limit.
3. The quoted price is in Renminbi and Renminbi, rounded to four decimal places.
4. The bidding enterprise shall provide the lowest provincial (bid) price for each province and province in accordance with regulations. If the lowest provincial (provincial) bid price is not submitted in accordance with the regulations, it cannot participate in bidding related activities; if the correct price is not submitted in accordance with the regulations, the false price shall be handled.
5. Quotation price will be announced to the public, subject to social supervision, and announced before the company quotes.
Drugs with quantity purchase catalogues are divided into different review groups for review according to drug attributes and quality levels such as common names, grouped dosage forms, and specifications. At the same quality level, drugs with the same generic name, the same grouping dosage form, and the same specifications are determined as the same review group.
If there are 3 or more bidding companies in the same reviewing group, they are classified as Category A; if there are less than 3 bidding companies in the same reviewing group, they are Category B reviewing groups.
Category A review team:
The lowest quotation of the same category A review team is eligible for the bid. If the same quotation appears, it is determined from high to low according to the decrease in the company's quotation (calculated based on the drug's quotation limit price, the same below). The second lowest quoted price was included in the linked catalog.
Category B review team:
1. The drugs in the B-group review team meet any of the following conditions and qualify for the finalists.
(1) For all Class B review groups of drugs at the same quality level (as there are less than 10 Class B review groups at the quality level, statistics are based on all quality levels), the company's quotation decreases from the highest 40% in descending order.
(2) The decrease of the company's quotation is greater than the average decrease of all the Class A review teams with the same generic name who have obtained the bid qualifications.
2. When all medicines in the same category B review group have not been qualified according to the first paragraph of the rules, the bidding enterprises of this group are allowed to make a second quotation in combination with the information of the drug drop announced, and meet any of the following conditions to qualify .
(1) The decrease in the secondary quotation is greater than that of all Class B review groups of the same quality level (as there are less than 10 Class B review groups of the quality level, according to statistics of all quality levels). Average decline.
(2) The decrease of the company's quotation is greater than the highest decrease of all the A-type review teams under the same common name to obtain the bid qualifications.
3. If the medicine in the same review group is a bidding company, the medicines that have been shortlisted will also be eligible for the bid. For example, when the drugs in the same review group are two bidding companies, the lowest quotation drug that is eligible for shortlisting is eligible for bidding (the lowest quotation drug is not subject to a 40% drop in the ranking of all Class B review group drugs at the same quality level); the lowest quotation is At the same time, the quotation dropped significantly to obtain the qualification to be awarded.
When the products of the same generic name and the same dosage form have no winning bids in the same category, the drugs with the lowest price (calculated based on the price difference) in the generic review group of the same name and the dosage form in the same quality level are allowed to enter the linked list.
▍Base drugs, over-reviewed generic drugs focus on
According to the "Implementation Plan for Specialized Centralized Procurement of Antimicrobial Drugs in Public Medical Institutions of Hunan Province in 2019", the following special provisions are required for the generic drugs, patent expiring drugs, reference preparations, and national base medicines to pass a consistent evaluation:
1. Drugs, patent expiring drugs and reference preparations that have not passed the bid evaluation are allowed to enter the linked network catalog according to the company's quotation.
2. Basic drug follow-up rules. In order to meet the drug demand of primary medical institutions, in principle, it is necessary to ensure that each quality level has a bid in the basic drug list with a lower price. When the drugs of the same review group belong to the national essential medicines list and are not qualified for the bid, the bidder with the lowest bid for basic drugs in this group is allowed to follow the bid at the proposed bid price and obtain the bid qualification. If the bid price is not accepted, The group of basic drug bidding enterprises will substitute and follow the bid in descending order of quotation.
▍Purchasing volume determination principle
The basic purchase amount is determined according to the following principles:
1. If there is one successful bidder with the same generic name, same dosage form and same specification, 50% of the planned purchase amount shall be determined as the basic purchase amount
2. If there are two successful bidders, 60% of the planned purchase amount shall be determined as the basic purchase amount, of which the purchase price of the drug with a lower price shall not be lower than 60% of the basic purchase amount of the drug at the medical institution;
3. If there are 3 or more successful bidders, 70% of the planned purchase amount shall be determined as the basic purchase amount. The purchase price of the highest-priced drug shall not be higher than the basic purchase amount of the drug of the medical institution by 30%. 40% of the basic purchase amount of this medicine in this medical institution.
The winning drug through the consistency evaluation is not limited by the above ratio. During the procurement cycle, each medical institution must ensure that the basic procurement volume is completed.
- Basic introduction of Heilongjiang Hexiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- How to contact Bermuda Medical (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Zaozhuang Yinhai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Contact information of Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Introduction of Bermoudi (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nature子刊：2020年FDA可能批准的新药 1. Nature issue: FDA may approve new drugs in 2020
- “即用型”CAR-T疗法：权宜之计还是未来的发展方向？ 2. "Ready-to-use" CAR-T therapy: an expedient or future direction?
- 2019年全球新上市的重磅创新药盘点 3. Inventory of blockbuster innovative medicines listed globally in 2019
- 2019年12月全球批准新药概况 4. Global Approval of New Drugs in December 2019
- 18种！ 5. 18 types! National Health Commission issued the first batch of key national high-value medical consumables governance list
- 国家药监局发文为亚硝胺类杂质的控制提供指导 6.SFDA issued a document to provide guidance for the control of nitrosamine impurities
- 福建针对未过一致性评价药品开展带量采购 7.Fujian carries out volume procurement for drugs that have not been consistently evaluated