Medical Insurance Bureau: At least 2 licensed pharmacists in pharmacies specializing in medical insurance
Release date: 2020-01-14 Views: 0
Many local medical insurance bureaus have issued documents that such pharmacies must have at least two licensed pharmacists, and they must have licensed pharmacists on the job.
A few days ago, the Qingdao Medical Insurance Bureau issued the "Notice on Further Strengthening the Management of Special Agreements on Social Medical Insurance Specialty Pharmacies" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice"), which was formally implemented on January 1, 2020, and is valid for four years.
The notification requires that pharmacies that are responsible for the special medical insurance business should meet the following four conditions:
1. The pharmacy should be the same legal representative as the applicant;
2. It belongs to the designated retail pharmacy of social medical insurance in Qingdao, and signs the "Service Agreement of Designated Retail Pharmacy of Qingdao Social Medical Insurance" with the medical insurance agency according to regulations;
3. The use area of business premises is above 100 square meters;
4. At least 2 licensed pharmacists are required.
For units applying for special supply pharmacies, the notice states that the following conditions should also be met:
1. With management and service capabilities that are compatible with medical insurance special supply business services;
2. The annual operating income of drugs and medical materials in the area under the jurisdiction of Qingdao has exceeded 100 million yuan in the past three years;
3. No major violations or dishonesty of drug distribution and medical insurance management in the past three years;
4. Obtain the right to distribute special medicines and special materials or special supply items in the catalog;
5. It has the conditions of logistics and warehousing that are compatible with the drugs and medical materials it deals with and ensure quality;
6. Participate in Qingdao social insurance in accordance with regulations and pay social insurance premiums in full and on time.
It is worth noting that the notice clearly states that at least two licensed pharmacists are available for pharmacies undertaking special medical insurance services, and Qingdao is not alone.
Coincidentally, the Kunming Medical Insurance Bureau of Yunnan also pointed out that in order to apply to be a "special chronic disease" designated pharmacy, at least two practicing units must be equipped with licensed pharmacists in the application store. The units participating in social insurance must be consistent with the practicing unit. Attestation, at least one licensed pharmacist is on duty during business hours; at least four ordinary employees are on staff, and at least two ordinary employees are on duty during business hours.
At the same time, Wuhan, Hubei and Urumqi, Xinjiang issued similar notices at the same time.
Among them, Urumqi, Xinjiang requires that in order to apply for a designated retail pharmacy for chronic diseases, a licensed pharmacist must be provided in accordance with relevant national and autonomous region regulations, responsible for reviewing prescriptions, and guiding rational drug use. The prescription of chronic diseases should be adjusted after being reviewed by a licensed pharmacist. The participating pharmacists in social insurance units must be consistent with the practicing units.
Wuhan Hubei proposed that the retail drug retail prescription reviewers have the qualification of practicing pharmacists and are registered in the application pharmacies. They have been engaged in prescription review for more than 3 years.
- Basic introduction of Heilongjiang Hexiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- How to contact Bermuda Medical (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Zaozhuang Yinhai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Contact information of Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Introduction of Bermoudi (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nature子刊：2020年FDA可能批准的新药 1. Nature issue: FDA may approve new drugs in 2020
- “即用型”CAR-T疗法：权宜之计还是未来的发展方向？ 2. "Ready-to-use" CAR-T therapy: an expedient or future direction?
- 2019年全球新上市的重磅创新药盘点 3. Inventory of blockbuster innovative medicines listed globally in 2019
- 2019年12月全球批准新药概况 4. Global Approval of New Drugs in December 2019
- 18种！ 5. 18 types! National Health Commission issued the first batch of key national high-value medical consumables governance list
- 国家药监局发文为亚硝胺类杂质的控制提供指导 6.SFDA issued a document to provide guidance for the control of nitrosamine impurities
- 福建针对未过一致性评价药品开展带量采购 7.Fujian carries out volume procurement for drugs that have not been consistently evaluated