National high-value consumables governance list announces 18 categories of high-value consumables on the list
Release date: 2020-01-14 Views: 0
18 categories of high-value consumables on the national key governance list
On January 14th, the National Health and Medical Commission's Medical Administration and Hospital Administration issued the "Notice of the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission on Printing and Distributing the First Batch of National Key Management Lists of High-Value Medical Consumables" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice").
The "Notice" announced the first batch of national key management lists of high-value medical consumables, as follows:
Provincial governance checklist, follow closely
The "Notice" requires that, on the basis of the list, the provincial health administrative departments should appropriately increase the variety according to the actual conditions in various places to form a provincial list, and guide the medical institutions in the jurisdiction to develop a list of medical institutions.
Local health and administrative departments at all levels and various types of medical institutions must strictly implement the relevant requirements of the "Administrative Measures for Medical Consumables in Medical Institutions (Trial)", strengthen the management of medical consumables, and do a good job in accordance with the requirements for the reform of high-value medical consumables. jobs.
As early as July 31, 2019, the State Council issued the "Reform Plan for Governing High-Value Medical Consumables", which clearly requires strengthening the standardized management of high-value medical consumables, clarifying the scope of governance, and bringing the unit price and resource consumption to a relatively high-value medical system. Consumables are the key governance objects.
The first batch of key governance lists will be completed by the end of 2019, which will be under the responsibility of the National Health Commission and the National Medical Insurance Bureau.
In addition, on November 18, 2019, the official website of the State Council released the "Notice of the State Council Leading Group on Deepening the Reform of the Medical and Health System" on Further Promoting the Experience of Deepening the Reform of the Medical and Health System in Fujian and Sanming.
The above notice clearly stated that in 2020, local governments should increase the use and management of consumables in accordance with the state's key management list of high-value medical consumables and related work requirements.
At the same time, it is emphasized that the provinces piloting comprehensive medical reform must ensure that they achieve staged results.
It is understood that in 2015, the State Council Medical Reform Leading Group decided to launch a comprehensive provincial medical reform pilot, which currently involves two batches of 11 provinces, including Jiangsu, Anhui, Fujian, Qinghai, Zhejiang, Chongqing, Sichuan, Shaanxi, Hunan, Ningxia and Shanghai.
50 types of high-value consumables, entered the provincial blacklist
Prior to the announcement of the national key high-value consumables control list, Henan Province's key control list was released.
On December 20, the Henan Provincial Health and Health Commission issued the “Notice of the Henan Provincial Health and Health Commission on Promulgating the Key Management List of High-Value Medical Consumables for Medical Institutions in the Province” and announced the Key Management List of High-Value Consumables.
The above notice shows that the Henan Provincial Health and Health Commission selected 50 types of high-value medical consumables from the provincial pharmaceutical procurement platform, specifically the catalog name, and established a key management list of high-value medical consumables for medical institutions in Henan Province.
According to Cypress Blue Instruments, the key treatment list involves high-value consumables such as vascular intervention, orthopedics, neurosurgery, extracorporeal circulation, blood purification, and electrophysiology.
Specific to the first level classification include coronary intervention, neurological intervention, peripheral vascular intervention, orthopedic trauma, orthopedic artificial joints, respiratory consumables, anesthesia consumables, etc. If specific to consumable names, the key governance list actually involves hundreds of consumables.
The list is as follows:
- Device marketing
- Analysis of the development status, prospects and trends of China's medical device industry
- Eliminate the "growing pains" of domestic medical devices
- Mindray Medical, the largest medical device company in China, returns to A shares and discloses production data for the past three years
- 26 patients suffered eye injury after using medical equipment in a hospital in Jiangsu
- General Administration of China issued the second national medical device quality announcement of 2016
- 国家高值耗材治理清单公布18大类高值耗材上榜 1.National high-value consumables management list announced 18 categories of high-value consumables on the list
- 9省联盟耗材谈判来了！ 2. The 9 provinces alliance supplies negotiation is coming!
- 官方发文：这类耗材严管！ 3. The official post: This kind of consumables are strictly controlled!
- 官方发文：这类耗材严管！ 4. The official post: This kind of consumables are strictly controlled!
- 医院乱用耗材进黑名单 5. The hospital blacklisted the consumables
- 国家药监局最新通告：1418项医疗器械和试剂豁免临床试验！ 6. The latest announcement of the State Food and Drug Administration: 1,418 medical device and reagent exempt clinical trials!
- 河北省卫健委发文试点耗材一票制 7. Hebei Health Commission issued a pilot one-vote system
- 321家医疗器械企业年进口数百亿！ 1. 321 medical device companies import tens of billions of dollars annually! Here comes the big ranking
- 最新！ 2.Latest ! Top 10 medical supplies import and export list!
- 总局办公厅关于印发2017年国家医疗器械抽检产品检验方案的通知 3. Notice of the General Office of the General Administration on Printing and Distributing the 2017 National Medical Device Sampling Inspection Program
- 卫计委发文，医疗康复设备要火！ 4. The Health and Family Planning Commission issued a document that medical rehabilitation equipment is on fire!