9 Provincial Alliance supplies negotiations are here!
Release date: 2020-01-07 Views: 0
Consumables 3 + 5, transformed into 3 + 6
9 provinces and cities join forces
On January 6, the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Medical Consumables Joint Procurement Platform released the "Notice on the Implementation of the Reporting of Historical Purchasing Data for the Joint Purchasing of Medical Consumables in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and Heiji-Liaomeng-Jinlu Medical Supplies (Artificial Crystals)" (hereinafter referred to as " Notice").
It is worth noting that the purchase of consumables is from 9 provinces and cities-Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, and Shandong.
Compared with the 8 provinces and cities in the Tianjin Medical Insurance Bureau's previous news, Shandong Province has been added, and the scope of procurement and the affected enterprises have been further expanded.
In December 2019, the Tianjin Medical Insurance Bureau announced that the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei joint procurement of medical consumables, as the nation's first inter-provincial regional procurement procurement alliance, was fully affirmed by the National Medical Insurance Bureau.
Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia and other places have also stated that they will actively follow up, participate in joint procurement, strive to establish a northern procurement alliance based on Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei cooperation, and form a new "3 + 5" joint procurement model.
Judging from this "Notice", a new model of "3 + 6" consumables joint procurement may have formed.
Large purchase volume, price drop will not be small
The "Notice" shows that in accordance with the requirements of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and Heiji-Liaomeng-Jinlu Medicine Joint Procurement Offices, nine provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) will be required to complete the historical procurement data of intraocular lens consumables.
The reporting units include nine public medical institutions in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, and Shandong.
Statistics and summary of the reporting units of all units of the company's intraocular lens ophthalmic consumable products in 2018 and 2019 corresponding to the purchase unit price (unit: yuan / piece) and the corresponding purchase quantity information (unit: piece), in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei medical consumables joint Fill in data in the procurement platform.
The "Notice" also emphasized that all units must deeply understand the significance of the joint procurement of medical consumables in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and Heiji-Liao-Meng-Jin-Lu medical consumables, attach great importance to the reporting of historical procurement data, and appoint a person in charge.
It is understood that it was Anhui Province that negotiated the amount of IOL ophthalmic supplies.
On August 1, 2019, the website of the People's Government of Anhui Province announced that Anhui Province completed negotiations on the purchase price of two types of high-value consumables for ophthalmology (intraocular lenses), with an average price reduction of 18.1% for domestic products and an average price reduction of 20.9% for imported products. The overall average price reduction was 20.5%.
The price drop in Anhui Province is not large, but this time is different. It is the 9 provinces and cities that jointly negotiate with the quantity. The price and price correspond to each other. The larger the purchase volume, the more room for negotiation and price reduction.
According to the "Statistical Analysis Report on the Operation of the Pharmaceutical Circulation Industry in 2017" issued by the Ministry of Commerce, the total sales of medical devices in the nine provinces in 2017 were approximately 24.76 billion yuan, accounting for approximately 26.25% of the total national sales.
Approved by the National Medical Insurance Bureau and negotiated at the national level
According to the Tianjin Medical Insurance Bureau, the National Medical Insurance Bureau stated that it will continue to support the construction of procurement alliances with "Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei" as its core, adhere to the direction of "national organization, alliance procurement, and platform operations", and continuously improve the construction of the system and promote the alliance to Higher quality and higher level development.
The Tianjin Medical Insurance Bureau also stated that it will jointly organize the purchase of artificial lens ophthalmic consumables with relevant provincial and municipal medical insurance departments to effectively reduce the false high price.
In addition, under the guidance of the National Medical Insurance Bureau, a centralized procurement alliance for pharmaceutical and medical consumables in the northern region with Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei as the core will be gradually established.
Together with the relevant provincial and municipal medical insurance departments, we will jointly formulate a framework agreement for pharmaceutical procurement alliances in the northern region, improve procurement rules, and carry out centralized procurement of medical consumables.
Provincial alliances are expanding, and national supplies negotiations are not far off.
On December 5, 2019, the National Medical Insurance Bureau issued the "National Medical Security Administration's Reply to the Recommendation of the Second Session of the Thirteenth National People's Congress No. 1209", which indicated that the pilot work on the procurement of high-value consumables in China will be carried out.
The National Medical Insurance Bureau said that in the next step, the National Medical Insurance Bureau will select key varieties for pilot work with “quantity procurement” to reduce the price of high-value medical consumables and benefit the people.
In addition, the National Medical Insurance Bureau also stated in another reply that for exclusive products or patent-term products with high clinical value and high market prices, explore the establishment of a negotiation mechanism, and use medical insurance reimbursement as a lever to promote reasonable price formation.
- Device marketing
- Analysis of the development status, prospects and trends of China's medical device industry
- Eliminate the "growing pains" of domestic medical devices
- Mindray Medical, the largest medical device company in China, returns to A shares and discloses production data for the past three years
- 26 patients suffered eye injury after using medical equipment in a hospital in Jiangsu
- General Administration of China issued the second national medical device quality announcement of 2016
- 9省联盟耗材谈判来了！ 1. 9 provinces alliance supplies negotiations are coming!
- 官方发文：这类耗材严管！ 2. The official post: This kind of consumables are strictly controlled!
- 官方发文：这类耗材严管！ 3. The official post: This kind of consumables are strictly controlled!
- 医院乱用耗材进黑名单 4. The hospital blacklisted consumables
- 国家药监局最新通告：1418项医疗器械和试剂豁免临床试验！ 5. The latest announcement of the State Food and Drug Administration: 1,418 medical device and reagent exempt clinical trials!
- 河北省卫健委发文试点耗材一票制 6. Hebei Provincial Health and Health Commission issued a pilot one-vote system for consumables
- 国家药监局连发22条械企通告 7. The State Administration of Drug Administration issued 22 circulars of machinery enterprises
- 321家医疗器械企业年进口数百亿！ 1. 321 medical device companies import tens of billions of dollars annually! Here comes the big ranking
- 最新！ 2.Latest ! Top 10 medical supplies import and export list!
- 总局办公厅关于印发2017年国家医疗器械抽检产品检验方案的通知 3. Notice of the General Office of the General Administration on Printing and Distributing the 2017 National Medical Device Sampling Inspection Program
- 卫计委发文，医疗康复设备要火！ 4. The Health and Family Planning Commission issued a document that medical rehabilitation equipment is on fire!