GSK, Haosen, Hengrui, Xinlitai and other pharmaceutical companies have not actively selected prices
Release date: 2019-12-27 Views: 0
On December 24, Zhejiang Pharmaceutical Machinery Procurement Platform issued the "Notice on Lowering the Linkage (Purchasing) Price of Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets and Other Products", and 16 drugs were reduced in price.
According to the notice, GlaxoSmithKline (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. and other companies have taken the initiative to apply to reduce the online transaction prices of non-selected products such as the centralized procurement of pharmaceutical products in the alliance region (Zhejiang).
The list of price adjustments is as follows:
Voluntary price reduction for unselected varieties
In the first round of 4 + 7, for the unselected varieties, the gradient price reduction is not small.
For example, Novartis' original research drug imatinib mesylate (100mg * 60 tablets) has been adjusted to a price of 7182 yuan in Shanghai. Previously, its bid price in provinces across the country was around 10,000 yuan; Jilu Pharmaceutical has been evaluated for consistency The price of tinib (0.25g * 10 tablets) was adjusted to 498 yuan in Shanghai. Previously, its bid price in various provinces around the country was about 1500 yuan.
For example, the entecavir tablets of Shiguibao (0.5mg * 7 tablets) were priced at RMB 14.153 after the price was lowered in Liaoning. Previously, the bid price in provinces was about RMB 200. Enapril maleate (10mg) * 20 pieces), after the price reduction in Liaoning, the price was 11.7 yuan, while its previous bid price in various provinces was about 20 yuan.
Although the specific price reduction of the above-mentioned varieties has not been officially announced, looking back at the price reduction of the unselected varieties in the first round of 4 + 7, we can probably guess that the price reduction of the unselected varieties should not be small this time.
At present, at the same time as the selection results of the 4 + 7 expansion are implemented, various regions are also deploying gradient price reductions of unselected drugs. Syberland checked the announcements from various places and found that up to now, Hainan, Liaoning, Shanghai, Sichuan, Chongqing, Tianjin, Shanxi, Shaanxi, and many other regions have issued documents requiring "4 + 7" unselected drugs of the same variety to be gradually reduced in price.
For example, Hainan Province issued the “Notice on Decreasing the Price of Unselected Varieties of Centralized Procurement of Pharmaceuticals” on December 16. After combing, a total of 149 product specifications in Hainan chose to reduce prices, and more than half of the product specifications required gradient price reductions. According to the requirements of the notice, the products that have not been lowered will be withdrawn at that time.
Liaoning also issued the "Notice on Carrying Out Gradient Price Reduction of Unselected Drugs in the Concentrated Areas of Drugs in the Alliance Area (Liaoning Province)" on October 22, requiring the gradient price reduction of unselected companies to fail to complete the declaration on time, and their online qualification will be cancelled A total of 310 drugs were involved.
A large number of drugs, the price tide is coming
Have you noticed that in the above price adjustment notice in Zhejiang Province, there is the word "linkage". It is not difficult to understand that with the current advancement of national price linkage, once a price reduction is determined in a certain province or city, the price uniformity across the country will be a high probability event under the price linkage.
In addition, at the time of the first round of implementation of 4 + 7, the National Medical Insurance Bureau has officially announced the medical insurance payment standards for unselected products in 4 + 7, and the documents are clear:
The 4 + 7 episode selection price is used as the medical insurance payment standard, and some patients are responsible for it; the price of non-selected varieties is more than twice the selected price, and the original price is reduced by 30% as the payment standard. Standard; 2-3 years gradually adjusted in place.
For unselected pharmaceutical companies, not only are they under pressure to reduce their volumes and prices, but they are also at risk of lowering their medical insurance payment standards. Whether it is an unreviewed product or an original research drug, the fate of price reduction cannot be escaped. Even if a large part of the market share is lost, many pharmaceutical companies still actively lower their prices. Obviously, the price cuts of many pharmaceutical companies are affected by both the market and policies.
If the price is lowered, the remaining market may be retained. If the price is not lowered, it will really be eliminated by the market.
- Basic introduction of Heilongjiang Hexiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- How to contact Bermuda (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Zaozhuang Yinhai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Contact information of Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Bermudi (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- GSK、豪森、恒瑞、信立泰等药企未中选品种主动降价 1. GSK, Haosen, Hengrui, Xinlitai and other pharmaceutical companies have not actively selected prices to reduce prices
- 25省扩围“4+7” 中选企业全分析 2. Full analysis of selected enterprises in the “4 + 7” expansion in 25 provinces
- 2019药企“十大”典型罚单最高8317万 3. The top ten typical fines for pharmaceutical companies in 2019 are 83.17 million
- 三省年底大抽查！ 4. Big spot check at the end of the three provinces! A large number of commonly used drugs were investigated, involving dozens of pharmaceutical companies, all of which were inferior drugs!
- 安徽、江苏省通告，又有53批次药不符合规定 5.Announcements from Anhui and Jiangsu Province, 53 batches of drugs do not meet the requirements
- 卫健委发文连续3年全国考核5类药使用 6. The health and health committee issued a document to assess the use of 5 types of drugs for 3 consecutive years
- 石锤！ 7. Stone Hammer! Two drug companies sell inferior drugs, fine!