The National Health Commission issued a document to assess the use of 5 categories of drugs for 3 consecutive years
Release date: 2019-12-27 Views: 0
Source: Cypress Blue
The National Health and Medical Commission issued a document to assess the use of 5 types of drugs nationwide for 3 consecutive years.
National assessment of reasonable use of medicines, at least 5 items
On December 20, the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission issued the "Notice on Doing a Good Job in the Appraisal of Reasonable Drugs in Medical Institutions" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice"). Medical institutions that have obtained the Medical Institution Practice Permit and are using drugs should accept Assessment (for the full text, see the end of the article).
The "Notice" shows that the key content of the rational use drug evaluation should include at least five items, including the use of drugs in the national medical insurance negotiations of designated medical institutions, and the use of selected products in the centralized procurement of drugs by national medical institutions. The use and management of oncology drugs and key monitoring drugs.
As well as the use and management of narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs, radioactive drugs, medical toxic drugs, pharmaceutical precursor chemicals, and stimulant-containing drugs.
Some insiders have analyzed that this means that the National Health and Health Commission's assessment of rational drug use will be upgraded.
3 consecutive years of examinations, full coverage of major hospitals
The National Health and Medical Commission stated that the assessment cycle of the second-level and above hospitals (including maternal and child health hospitals and specialized disease prevention and treatment institutions, the same below) included in the assessment is 3 years; the assessment cycle of other primary medical institutions included in the assessment is provincial health. The administrative department has determined that the maximum is no more than 3 years.
The "Notice" requires that by 2021, the coverage rates of primary medical institutions, secondary medical institutions and tertiary medical institutions will reach 10%, 30% and 100% respectively; by 2022, primary medical institutions and secondary medical institutions Assessment coverage reached 20% and 50%, respectively.
By 2023, the full coverage of secondary medical institutions will be achieved, and the coverage rate of primary medical institutions will reach more than 50% and increase year by year.
At the same time, those who fail the assessment shall be ordered to make corrections within a time limit by the provincial health and health administrative department; if they fail to do so or continue to fail, they shall be suspended from practice, and those in charge of public medical institutions and other persons directly responsible shall be given according to law Punishment.
Guarantee of national talks, procurement of drugs with volume, key monitoring varieties are cold
According to the analysis of the "Notice", in addition to the drug containing narcotic essence, it can be seen that the National Health and Medical Commission's evaluation goals for drugs are to safeguard, monitor and use them simultaneously.
It can be determined that under the situation that the key monitoring drugs are continuously evaluated for 3 years nationwide, clinical use is restricted and the market should shrink until it is a high probability event. At the same time, the other direction of the National Institutes of Health's assessment of rational use of drugs is for the purpose of national negotiations and the use of medicines purchased in quantities.
Just on the 19th, the National Health and Medical Commission issued the "Notice on Further Improving the Use of Selected Drugs in Centralized Organizational Procurement of Pharmaceuticals", requiring provincial health and health administrative departments to ensure the completion of scheduled deliveries in accordance with the agreed procurement volume reported by the region Contract usage. In today's publication, we can see the guarantee for the use of drugs purchased with quantity.
It can also be seen that the country's attitude towards rational drug use is relatively firm. As a result, the use of drugs will become more reasonable, and at the same time, the situation of the drug market will decline, and some momentum will rise and some will decline.
Notice of the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission on Doing a Good Job in the Evaluation of Drugs in Medical Institutions
The health and health committees of provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to strengthen the evaluation of rational use of medicines in medical institutions, improve the level of medical affairs management in medical institutions, improve the quality of medical treatment, and safeguard the health rights and interests of the people, the following requirements are put forward for the evaluation of reasonable use of medicines in medical institutions:
I. Increase awareness of the importance of rational drug use assessment
The rational use of medicines is the goal of medical affairs management in medical institutions. It is an inevitable requirement for improving medical quality and ensuring medical safety. It is also an important content for deepening the reform of the medical and health system and building a healthy China. Health administrative departments at all levels and medical institutions at all levels must attach great importance to the evaluation of rational drug use, adhere to the people's health as the center, follow the principles of objectivity, science, fairness, and justice, establish a rational drug evaluation mechanism, and take effective measures to ensure The assessment work was put in place.
Clarify the scope and content of rational drug use assessment
(1) Examination scope. Medical institutions that have obtained the Medical Institution Practice Permit and are using drugs should be evaluated.
(2) Assessment content. Provincial health and administrative departments shall, based on the actual conditions of medical institutions within their jurisdictions, clarify the specific content of rational drug evaluation and set up corresponding evaluation indicators. The key content of the rational use drug evaluation should include at least: 1. the use and management of narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs, radioactive drugs, medical toxic drugs, pharmaceutical precursor chemicals, and stimulant-containing drugs; 2. The use and management of antibacterial drugs, antitumor drugs, and key monitoring drugs; 3. The use of national essential medicines in public medical institutions; 4. The use of selected varieties of medicines in centralized procurement of public medical institutions; 5. Medical insurance designated medical institutions National medical insurance negotiation access to drug equipment and use.
Organization and implementation of rational drug use assessment
(1) Assessment responsibility. Provincial health and administrative departments are responsible for formulating implementation plans for the rational use of medicines, and organizing or entrusting third parties to assess medical institutions in their jurisdictions.
(2) Evaluation cycle. The assessment cycle for hospitals at the second level or above (including maternity and child health hospitals and specialized disease prevention and control institutions, the same below) is 3 years; the assessment cycle for other grass-roots medical institutions included in the assessment is determined by the provincial health administrative department, the longest No more than 3 years.
(3) Evaluation methods. The assessment is carried out by means of self-examination and self-assessment by medical institutions and assessment of data and information by the health administrative department. The medical institution shall conduct self-examination and self-assessment of the rational drug use situation of the institution according to the assessment content and indicators, and report the results to the provincial health and health administrative department. Provincial health administrative departments collect the key data of medical institution's assessment indicators online through the information platform according to the self-inspection and self-assessment reported by the medical institution, and organize or entrust a third party to carry out verification analysis.
(4) Evaluation results. Provincial health administrative departments conduct comprehensive evaluations based on self-examination and self-assessment of medical institutions and data and information assessments to form assessment results. The assessment results are divided into excellent, good, qualified and unqualified. Where there is a significant safety hazard in the rational use of medicines, or an adverse drug event due to a mistake in the use of medicines, the assessment result shall be unqualified.
(5) Informationization support. Health administrative departments at all levels and various types of medical institutions should increase the construction of medical information platforms and advance the assessment through modern information means. It can be improved on the basis of the existing information platform, and gradually realize the interconnection of key assessment indicator data of the provincial-level health administrative department or its third party and medical institutions. Collecting assessment data through the "Internet + assessment" form completes data information assessment, reduces the burden on medical institutions, improves assessment efficiency and level, and ensures assessment objectivity.
(6) Improving assessment coverage. Provincial health and administrative departments shall do a good job in the management plan for rational use of drugs, and gradually increase the coverage of rational use of drugs in medical institutions at all levels within their jurisdictions. By 2021, the assessment coverage of primary medical institutions, secondary medical institutions and tertiary medical institutions will reach 10%, 30% and 100% respectively; by 2022, the assessment coverage of primary medical institutions and secondary medical institutions will reach 20% and 50%; By 2023, the full coverage of secondary medical institutions will be achieved, and the coverage rate of primary medical institutions will reach 50% and increase year by year.
Fourth, strengthen the use of assessment results
Provincial health administrative departments shall publicize the assessment results of medical institutions within the industry within 20 working days after the assessment ends. Medical institutions should continue to improve their work in accordance with the problems found in the assessment, and continuously improve the level of rational drug use. Local health administrative departments at all levels shall incorporate the results of the rational use of drugs into the performance evaluation of medical institutions, and combine them with medical institution verification, hospital review, and evaluation. For those who fail the assessment, the provincial health and health administrative department shall order correction within a time limit; those who fail to do so or continue to fail shall be suspended from practice, and those in charge of public medical institutions and other persons directly responsible shall be punished according to law. Praise and encourage outstanding medical institutions and personnel.
- Basic introduction of Heilongjiang Hexiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- How to contact Bermuda (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Zaozhuang Yinhai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Contact information of Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Bermudi (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- GSK、豪森、恒瑞、信立泰等药企未中选品种主动降价 1. GSK, Haosen, Hengrui, Xinlitai and other pharmaceutical companies have not actively selected prices to reduce prices
- 25省扩围“4+7” 中选企业全分析 2. Full analysis of selected enterprises in the “4 + 7” expansion in 25 provinces
- 2019药企“十大”典型罚单最高8317万 3. The top ten typical fines for pharmaceutical companies in 2019 are 83.17 million
- 三省年底大抽查！ 4. Big spot check at the end of the three provinces! A large number of commonly used drugs were investigated, involving dozens of pharmaceutical companies, all of which were inferior drugs!
- 安徽、江苏省通告，又有53批次药不符合规定 5.Announcements from Anhui and Jiangsu Province, 53 batches of drugs do not meet the requirements
- 卫健委发文连续3年全国考核5类药使用 6. The health and health committee issued a document to assess the use of 5 types of drugs for 3 consecutive years
- 石锤！ 7. Stone Hammer! Two drug companies sell inferior drugs, fine!