How do bacteria "siege the city" in the body? Another bacterial strategy is deciphered
Release date: 2019-12-27 Views: 0
Human cells have a unique response pattern to bacteria "resident" in them: programmed cell death, also known as apoptosis, can respond to the stress conditions of infected cells, causing them to quickly " suicide". Because of this rapid self-destruction process of human cells, pathogens cannot reproduce. However, there are still many bacteria that can escape the so-called exhaustion of somatic cells.
Researchers at the University of Cologne in Germany have found that certain bacteria prevent apoptosis by inhibiting the activity of effector caspase, allowing them to camp in cells. The results were published in Nature Microbiology.
Shigella is a pathogen that causes bacterial dysentery in humans and is prevalent in developing countries. Researchers have found in a mouse model that lipopolysaccharides on the surface of Shigella can bind to caspase and block its process, which is the engine that initiates apoptosis. At the same time, bacteria lacking intact lipopolysaccharide can cause apoptosis, which prevents it from multiplying in the cell, which is then successfully eliminated by the immune system and no longer causes disease.
This characteristic strategy of bacteria can prevent the rapid death of host cells and protect the bacterial territory. The cracking of this strategy has helped to alleviate the current stalemate pattern of bacterial cells. Research on this specific lipopolysaccharide is expected to resist and solve the bad consequences caused by bacterial infections in the future.
 Cytosolic Gram-negative bacteria prevent apoptosis by inhibition of effector caspases through lipopolysaccharide
 Bacteria can 'outsmart' programmed celldeath
- Basic introduction of Heilongjiang Hexiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- How to contact Bermuda (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Zaozhuang Yinhai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Contact information of Shandong Dongfang Huiyi Health Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brief introduction of Bermudi (Shanghai) Regenerative Medicine Technology Co., Ltd.
- GSK、豪森、恒瑞、信立泰等药企未中选品种主动降价 1. GSK, Haosen, Hengrui, Xinlitai and other pharmaceutical companies have not actively selected prices to reduce prices
- 25省扩围“4+7” 中选企业全分析 2. Full analysis of selected enterprises in the “4 + 7” expansion in 25 provinces
- 2019药企“十大”典型罚单最高8317万 3. The top ten typical fines for pharmaceutical companies in 2019 are 83.17 million
- 三省年底大抽查！ 4. Big spot check at the end of the three provinces! A large number of commonly used drugs were investigated, involving dozens of pharmaceutical companies, all of which were inferior drugs!
- 安徽、江苏省通告，又有53批次药不符合规定 5.Announcements from Anhui and Jiangsu Province, 53 batches of drugs do not meet the requirements
- 卫健委发文连续3年全国考核5类药使用 6. The health and health committee issued a document to assess the use of 5 types of drugs for 3 consecutive years
- 石锤！ 7. Stone Hammer! Two drug companies sell inferior drugs, fine!