Promotion Manager (Yunnan)
description of job
1. Execute the product promotion strategy and regional promotion plan formulated by the company, formulate strategies and plans for key customers in the region, independently organize and organize regional large and medium-sized academic salons, city clubs, satellite clubs and other activities to assist the sales team in various marketing activities;
2. Analyze the progress of periodic regional market activities, be responsible for the evaluation of the implementation of academic activities, refine benchmarking outlets, share them nationwide, and submit summary reports of periodic activities
3. Closely cooperate with the regional sales department to establish the brand image of the product and the company, explore the market potential according to the regional market sales situation, put forward targeted innovative suggestions, and assist in completing the regional sales index;
4. Proactively assist the market, solve problems, establish and maintain expert networks at all levels in the region, and manage KOL;
5. Collection and arrangement of regional market intelligence, analysis and feedback of similar competitive market activities;
6. Coordinate various internal and external relations of the company, including not only limited to government departments, academic organizations, customers, collaboration units, etc., to ensure the smooth flow of marketing related links;
7. Cultivate, coach and evaluate academic specialists, improve professionalism, provide communication principles and tactical counseling and training for sales teams, and provide technical support
8. Responsible for communicating with various markets, collecting academic and other related content from competing manufacturers, analyzing market trends, market capacity, growth trends, market share of competing products and company products in the therapeutic field of related products
1. More than three years working experience in marketing & academic promotion;
2. Have excellent communication, understanding, and expression skills, good professional image and accomplishment;
3. Have a good team spirit and dedication;
4. Bachelor degree or above in medicine.
Yunnan Cres Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was registered and established in Yuxi City Administration for Industry and Commerce on December 2, 2005. Legal representative Wei Yuling, the company is a high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales.
The company's business scope includes the manufacturing and sales of Chinese and Western medicine raw materials and preparations; the company's self-produced products and technology import and export business.
Cress Natural Pharmaceuticals (CNPC) is an industry leader in the development and manufacture of pure natural Chinese medicine to treat patients with bone diseases such as femoral head necrosis, lumbar disc herniation, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and fractures. The company relies on unique products, good quality control system, excellent service, talents and management advantages to make the company stand out in today's highly competitive orthopedic medicine industry.
Cres Natural Pharmaceuticals has a professional testing center and advanced pharmaceutical production equipment. In 2004, the company passed the Chinese National GMP Certification. The products produced by Cres Natural Pharmaceuticals have high credibility and high quality, and the products are not only safe. It is non-toxic and has unique and significant effects.
It is the company's mission to promote traditional medicine, apply modern science, uphold the conscience of pharmaceuticals, and keep people's health in mind. We are committed to continuously achieving results in all these aspects to ensure a healthy future for our business, so that we can continue to help Those who benefit from this medicine improve the quality of life and increase the value of life.
Job posting company
Yunnan Cres Pharmaceutical
Enterprise Nature: Private Enterprise
Enterprise size: 100-499 people
Year of establishment: 2005
Enterprise website: www.osteoking.com.cn
Business address: Room 906, Jintai Building, 48 Dongfeng East Road, Kunming , Yunnan Province
- 商务经理-广州 8001-10000 Business Manager-Guangzhou
- 处方药地区销售经理 6001-8000 Regional Sales Manager for Prescription Drugs
- 处方药事业部新疆省区经理 8001-10000 Manager of Xinjiang Province
- 产品经理 15001-20000 Product Manager
- 推广经理 8001-10000 Promotion Manager
- 处方药地区销售经理 10001-15000 Regional Sales Manager for Prescription Drugs
- 医学助理 Negotiable Medical Assistant
- 处方事业部省区经理-新疆、河北 15001-20000 Provincial and Regional Manager of Prescription Division-Xinjiang, Hebei
- 药品养护员 2001-4000 Medicine Conservation Staff
- 推广经理（云南） 8001-10000 Promotion Manager (Yunnan)
Related job recommendations
- 产品经理1 Yichun Product Manager 1
- 推广经理 Chengdu Promotion Manager
- 产品经理 Lanzhou Product Manager
- OCT控销经理 Zhengzhou OCT Control Manager
- OTC控销经理 OTC Control Manager , Shijiazhuang
- 学术专员 Nanchang Academic Commissioner
- 推广经理 Shenyang Promotion Manager
- 北区培训师 Tangshan North District Trainer
- 药品推广专员 Shijiazhuang Drug Promotion Specialist
- 药品OTC Hefei Pharmaceutical OTC
培训经理 省区临床招商经理 市场销售中心总监 医药代表 区域销售经理 销售总监/省区经理 临床监查员-昆明J11682 医学信息沟通实习生 第三终端控销地区经理 住院部康复师 Relevant positions in Yunnan: Training Manager, Provincial and Regional Investment Promotion Manager, Marketing and Sales Center Director, Medical Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Director, and Provincial Manager, Clinical Supervisor-Kunming J11682 Medical Information Communication Intern, Third Terminal Control, Regional Manager, Inpatient Rehabilitation Department
云南欣农科技有限责任公司 昆明积大药品销售有限公司 云南云龙制药股份有限公司 昆明男健医院 昆明市五华区人民医院 昆明积大制药股份有限公司 仁和中方 昆明脑科医院 昆明脑科医院 天津九安医疗电子股份有限公司 Yunnan recruitment company: Yunnan Xinnong Technology Co., Ltd. Kunming Jida Pharmaceutical Sales Co., Ltd. Yunnan Yunlong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Kunming Men's Health Hospital Kunming Wuhua District People's Hospital Kunming Jida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Renhe Chinese Kunming Brain Hospital Kunming Hospital Tianjin Jiu'an Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.