description of job
Job responsibilities one: Responsible for the construction and management of academic training departments
1. Set up an academic training team and draw up the development goals and plans of the academic training department;
2. Prepare the basic system, procedures and management specifications for department operation.
Job responsibilities two: Responsible for academic training planning and training management system construction of marketing team
1. Formulate academic transformation capability standards for personnel at all levels in the marketing team;
2. Organizational capacity assessment based on standards;
3. Mining the academic training needs of the marketing team and organizing research and analysis;
4. Develop academic training plan and specific implementation plan for marketing team.
Job responsibilities three: Responsible for the formation of training lecturer team and training course development
1. Establish academic training lecturer selection standards and appointment requirements, and organize selection;
2. Manage the training instructor team and assign training tasks;
3. According to the training plan, organize training instructors to develop training courseware.
Responsibility four: Responsible for establishing external training resource channels
1.Collect external training institutions, courses, lecturer resources;
2. According to training needs, select external training resources and organize external training.
Job responsibilities five: Responsible for participating in the implementation of the entire process of the training project
1. Investigate the company's internal training needs, cooperate with relevant departments, conduct research and study, and clarify the training purpose;
2. Prepare training project plan and organize implementation after approval;
3. Prepare and organize training programs, organize training assessments, and ensure training effectiveness;
4. Contact external training companies to assist in liaison, negotiation, etc. of outsourced training, and introduce training programs as needed;
5. Evaluate training effects and manage knowledge files.
Responsibility 6: Responsible for the daily operation and management of the department
1. Formulate daily operation budgets, management systems and procedures of the department, and supervise implementation;
2. Conduct departmental staff assessment management, formulate growth plans, and supervise implementation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majors in medicine, pharmacy, etc .;
2. More than 2 years of academic training management experience in large enterprises, and experience in pharmaceutical sales is preferred;
3. Grasp academic training related knowledge, familiar with internal training and external training processes
4. With training system construction experience and internal lecturer team building experience, able to analyze training needs, develop and produce courseware, implement training projects, select suppliers and track training results.
Work location: Shanghai
Jiangxi Jimin Trusted Group originated in Beijing in 1992 and was formally established in 2000. It is a comprehensive and integrated health industry group involved in the pharmaceutical industry, medical health industry, and healthy land industry. The group has more than 12,000 employees and total assets of more than 15 billion yuan. It has 12 wholly-owned subsidiaries and 4 ginseng holding subsidiaries in Jiangxi, Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Hong Kong, the United States, and Australia, with 86 sales branches The company is located in provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions of the country, and its products are exported to Southeast Asia and European and American markets.
The Group has always adhered to the core values of "benefiting the world, trusting the world," adhering to the business philosophy of "doing fine, doing thorough, being special, being new, stronger, bigger, longer, and happy", and committed to the development of human health. And maintain rapid and steady growth for a long time. The Group's overall sales in 2013 were 12.6 billion yuan, and the tax revenue was 2.26 billion yuan, of which 1.36 billion yuan in taxes were paid by Jiangxi provinces. It has been ranked among the top three taxpayers of private enterprises in Jiangxi Province for eight consecutive years. The Group has been awarded "Jiangxi Advanced Private Enterprise", Provincial Outstanding Enterprise "," China Outstanding Private Technology Enterprise "," Jiangxi Province Outstanding Contribution to Tax and Profit "and other honorary titles.
For more than ten years since its establishment, the group has adhered to the development strategy of combining intensive growth, extensional expansion and integrated development, and has invested heavily in acquiring Jiangxi Jinshuibao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Wuxi Shanhe Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. in 2004 and 2006. The company, in 2012, formed an alliance with Zhejiang Kanglaite Group Co., Ltd. and Jiangxi Sinopharm Co., Ltd. to form a strategic partner, which has helped Jimin's trusted pharmaceutical industry achieve a milestone development. At the same time, it strives to cultivate market networks and fist varieties, and has national emergency medicine The first brand "Xingnaojing Injection", the national prescription medicine supplement and the first market share of proprietary Chinese medicine "Jin Shui Bao Capsule", the only Chinese medicine injection "Kang Laite" with "biphasic broad-spectrum anticancer effect" in China The injection, as well as a group of national first-class new drugs and confidential varieties such as Xineng Injection and Huang's Xiangsheng Pills, has formed an outstanding product group with nearly 500 specifications.
The Group regards product quality and innovation as the life of the company. It has built large modern production bases that comply with GMP certification in Yichun and Wuxi. It has three R & D centers and post-doctoral mobile stations in Beijing, Wuxi, and Hangzhou, and medical research institutions in the United States. The investment in research and development of new drugs has reached 5% of the Group's sales, and several internationally and domestically initiated original research new drugs have been developed, laying a solid foundation for the sustainable development of the pharmaceutical industry.
While continuously consolidating and improving the competitiveness of the pharmaceutical industry, the Group fully integrates corporate resources to create the second growth pole of corporate development --- Healthy Real Estate, actively explores the “development model for the credible and healthy living of the people,” and builds a well-known area Featured brands. In addition, the Group also strives to cultivate a medical and health industry that provides the trinity of medical treatment, rehabilitation and old-age care, and provides one-stop health services to meet people's medical and health needs.
For a long time, Jimin Trust Group has implemented corporate social responsibility with practical actions. The Wenchuan earthquake, the Yongwen line railway accident, the Hope Project, the construction of poverty-stricken ethnic minority areas, and the construction of new rural areas in Jiangxi Province have all actively contributed. Among them, the Sichuan earthquake donation amounted to more than 17 million yuan in 2008, which is the largest donation amount for Jiangxi enterprises and the top for national pharmaceutical enterprises. As of 2013, the various charitable donations of enterprises have reached 315 million yuan.
Looking to the future, Jimin Trusted Group has taken the responsibility of serving the country and healthy people's livelihood as its mission. Based on the strategic concept of “integrated three wings, three platforms and four functions”, it integrates internal and external resources, enhances the core competitiveness of enterprises, and builds an industrial linkage value ecosystem. On the basis of consolidating industry, leveraging the power of capital, it promotes the interaction between industry and capital, realizing the secondary value-added of the value created by industrial operations in the capital market, creating a billion-dollar health industry group, and contributing to human health.
Job posting company
Jiangxi Jimin Trustworthy Group
Enterprise Nature: Private Enterprise
Enterprise size: 5000-10000 people
Year of establishment: 1999
Enterprise website: www.jmkx.com
Business address: No. 888, Gaoxin 7th Road
- 市场调研经理 20000 and above market research manager
- 产品经理 20000 and above product managers
- 东区市场战略经理 20000 and above Eastern Market Strategy Manager
- 北区市场战略经理 20000 and above North District Marketing Strategy Manager
- 医学项目经理 20000 and above medical project managers
- 区域产品经理（天津） 15001-20000 Regional Product Manager (Tianjin)
- 销售代表（天津） 8001-10000 Sales Representative (Tianjin)
- 运营主管（天津） 4001-6000 Operations Supervisor (Tianjin)
- 销售经理（天津） 20000 and above sales manager (Tianjin)
- 学术培训师 20000 and above academic trainers
Related job recommendations
区域经理 临床监查员（IIT/IV）（上海）J11631 OTC医药销售代表（第五事业部） 销售经理 浙江、上海药品招商大区经理 大客户销售主管/专员 上海销售经理 研发 第三终端区域经理 医学信息沟通实习生 Relevant positions in Shanghai: Regional Manager Clinical Supervisor (IIT / IV) (Shanghai) J11631 OTC Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Fifth Division) Sales Manager Zhejiang, Shanghai Pharmaceutical Merchants Area Manager Key Account Sales Supervisor / Specialist Shanghai Sales Manager R & D Section Three terminal area manager medical information communication intern
上海创诺制药有限公司 111集团 上海微创心脉医疗科技股份有限公司 上海爱联康营养保健品有限公司 上海润置生物科技有限公司 上海景峰制药有限公司 奥法赛有限公司 澳梦生物科技（上海）有限公司 安科生物制品（上海）有限公司 上海华茂药业有限公司 Shanghai Recruitment Company: Shanghai Chuangnuo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 111 Group Shanghai Microtrac Xinmai Medical Technology Co., Ltd. Shanghai Aliankang Nutrition and Health Products Co., Ltd. Shanghai Runzhi Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Shanghai Ocean Peak Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Ofasai Co. Dream Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Anke Biological Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Shanghai Huamao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.